Last year’s conference at College Park Airport was a great success!
If you missed it, then you missed out on:
• Managing Hazardous Materials at Airports
• Projects 101 with MAA/FAA Senior Officials, Q&A.
• FAA Eastern Region Administrator Briefing
• Historical lecture on Cold-War Cuban Reconnaissance flights
by a U.S. Navy pilot who flew them.
Plan now to attend the 3 day airport conference, starting with an offsite (TBD) welcome reception on Wednesday night, followed by two days of Sessions — offering networking opportunities, education, activities and fun. Speakers focus on critical aviation issues in the D.C./Maryland area, join experienced airport managers, consultants, MAA and
FAA officials, as well as aviation industry professionals.
For pilots, it’s an opportunity to show support for their local airport, meet key officials, and get your questions answered by government officials and industry leaders.
• Security at GA Airports
• UAV Integration into the NAS(panel)
• Eastern Region Instrument Flight Procedures
• Innovations in Aerial Cinematography
There is no better place to address issues involving aviation in your state than
by attending the Maryland Regional Aviation Conference.